Monday, October 24, 2022

Where I'm Going With This

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Handle an important task at work.   
  4. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
  5. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  6. Stay up a little later at night to manage trades.
  7. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  8. Buy a single family home. 
  9. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  10. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  11. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  12. Do some smart cooking.
  13. Return a defective part for a much needed refund.
---

It's funny that I had a lot of minor issues that I fostered as personal drama for a while and was still open to listening and being chill with others because of maintaining some good qualities. From the stress and lacking a lot of confidence, it turns out that it's really simple to fix by just putting a smile on your face and then putting in the hard work by just doing it! 

Now whenever I get a chance to talk to any lady around my range who I can confidently date, I want to practice applying basic chemistry with them. It doesn't matter anymore if I spot any deal breakers, I want to keep on smiling and getting used to the basics. This is something I'm going to do starting with a close hangout buddy who wasn't really the greatest woman in the world for me to associate with while going on a few first dates. I've already come to accept her deal breakers!