Friday, October 28, 2022

Understanding Good Friends

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
  1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
  2. Work on staying concentrated and finishing in a timely manner.   
  3. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. Don't forget the mouth guard.
  4. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
  5. Attempt to finish reading a book  
  6. Buy a single family home. 
  7. Finish my software engineering related courses.
  8. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. Buy related products.
  9. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
  10. Do some smart cooking.
  11. Return a defective part for a much needed refund.
---

I guess I've been dealing with some imposing friends. Maybe they just want to feel like they are making a difference to some guy who they feel can have a lot more going for him than themselves. This guy happens to me! 

What help they are trying to impose on me feels like they are forcing their way through and it's quite annoying! I never really ask them for help and don't really want it. It's crazy how having a good friend I admire to talk about certain topics like relationships has really been so good for me. She's totally making sense to me, and I'm vibing very well with her. I think I like her a lot as a person as well, so it helps. 

One of the annoying aspects about one of my imposing friends who is my close hangout buddy is that she will start asking if I want to be in a relationship and try to get me started on it. Gosh, it's like borderline rudeness there and I don't know if I'm really ever going to tell her that I feel this way with her doing that. I'm also trying to be nice to her, so it gets a little hard to tell her. 

Anyway, I don't even know if this is a dealbreaker with her doing that to me but a few other things about her behavior really irk me when it comes to considering a dating relationship with her personally. Just because people are in a dating relationship doesn't mean they are successful with what they are doing. I'm mostly rejecting what they think is best and they should be mindful about it. 

I think the criteria I used to pick my friend to talk about relationships is really turning out to make a lot of sense. She has the qualities I look for in a person and it doesn't matter if they are in a relationship or not. She has a unique predicament for me in how she enjoys staying as a single mother and she has hit on me quite a few times but I didn't fall for it because not being with a single mom is a preference for me, so it's a deal breaker but she does have enough qualities I look for.