Monday, December 3, 2012

Finding A Female Friend

I'm just writing this post because I remember calling up all my female buddies on my phone. I only have about twenty female numbers. I made calls to all of them and even managed to talk to some of them about hanging out. I guess some of them are really cool and the others well, I guess you might need a little more time to think about them.

Basically, something important is coming up and I'm trying to get out of the event because the excuse comes from having a family member attend the event. Since I have a little sister, I tried calling all of them up to pretend to my sister or girlfriend. The cool part is that I scored a little better than the average guy would, and I actually did find a willing person. She must actually be a really nice person or maybe she wants to come across as that type of person- I don't fully know.

Anyway, I told my little sis that I found a replacement for her and she pretty much justified that it would weird for any girl to reject my circumstance and proposition. That is pretty cool! I think I should come up with more of those to put myself on the map of just hanging out with cool females.