Sunday, December 23, 2012

So Very Close

I can now sense that I'm not too far from where I personally want to be at now. I'm still falling short in an area from being selfish and choosing to be ignorant about it. I guess sometimes despite the best intentions others try to send out as a message, there are still some elements that could be morally wrong and not good for the soul.

I'm going to make another adjustment to myself, dust myself off by asking for forgiveness from the Lord, and try again with permanently repenting from a selfish area! I guess it's totally lack of judgement and not having enough self-control at times for me. I'm willing to put myself through the same incident now and to work my way out of the situation by showing restraint continuously now. I guess we don't have so much time on this planet to be able to master everything, but I think it would be definitely vital for me to master just this one area that's just keeping me from obtaining personal satisfaction. It's just something I'm feeling and can't really express in words. It's something I need to continuously train myself to be aware of and then to play the right cards. I'm looking forward to the moment again and never losing hope in personally achieving a really humble thing that no one is really going to notice about me.