Monday, December 10, 2012

Relaxing More Often

I guess since I'm a natural guy and not married yet, I get these feelings of wanting to be married and affectionate to the wife. Sometimes, I wonder if my emotions in this area are much more stronger than the average person's. Anyhow, after feeling like I wasn't caring about how a woman dressed or appeared for awhile-now, I'm starting to feel a little of that nervousness with the thought of approaching her. I'm also enjoying the feeling a lot more than I used to; it makes me want to laugh inwardly. I guess when I'm chilling with friends, I don't really try to approach women unless I was by myself and felt like I had nothing to lose and was going to deal with all the hardships and mistakes.

I guess I'm just really selective on the people I want to approach directly about being in a relationship. I don't really try to give into that much as I did in the beginning. Now, I'm just curious about the dynamics and I think just trying to discuss it with my love interests would be a decent start. The main thing I do respect is if my crush is already seeing someone then I guess I keep myself from chasing after her. I think I just need to read the body language a little better and see if I can relate to her being compatible with me and then just asking to hang out or something. I guess I don't really care if she's not interested or busy being in love with someone else, and I'm not going to get hurt by it or feel stupid if something wrong happens in the process. One of my buddies is really apprehensive and unsure, I think he just sticks with thinking about all the negatives and potential ugly things that could happen and then just avoids contact. I guess everyone is responsible for setting his or her own path and humbling the self.