Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Getting Consistent With Forex Profit

With this method I put together through doing my way of studying and applying Forex, I saw that in just one trade I quintupled my stop loss which would result in a 10% increase of my account balance! This happened overnight for me and what happens to be the worst month to trade the Forex market for day traders.

Overall, I have amassed 1400 pips from trading all these different currencies while not really getting stopped out in one day. What I have before myself is a system that I'm consistently tweaking. It's something that culminates from two years of study, practice, and looking for the best way to make money in Forex while doing it using my preferences at large. These types of trades can only happen from being a swing trader.

If I can manually bust out these profitable types of trading very consistently on a monthly basis overall and can be really confident in my system then I am going to start trading some currencies. I might allow others to copy my trades for an extra charge but it's something I'll have to think about. Roughly, I'd rather keep this to myself because I don't want to frustrate people if they lose their money in a volatile market at the wrong time. More possibly, if I can be successful at this market then I would prefer to allow successful people with lots of money ranging in the millions who don't mind losing a million dollars (!) to hire me.