Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Really Cool Profit In Forex

Click to enlarge box

Currently, my swing trading system is giving me really favorable results even if I play a little out of the norm with some currencies at times. It's so far showing itself to be a winning system. Out of just a week in a half of trading, I have banked in a significant amount of profit as well as currently have about 1700 pips in profit with all those currencies. I'm just testing out how big I can mine pips with just about any currency minus the Scandinavian ones- it turns out that I now have over 300 pips on one of them and it's still growing strong. On average, 200 pips is a very decent, long term return. The first one showing in the box above is making itself out to be a risk reward ratio of 1 to 7! That is an insane amount of profit for a week in a half of letting it hang. It also seems like the winning percentage is big enough to stick with this system to make some overall profit. I'm loving it!

I am also currently messing around with a managed Forex account by some day traders who show themselves to be very profitable. It's only in demo mode so that's the best I can do in finding out what they are made of. I think my system might not really be suitable for copying by others because of my suspicions that it would create a bad spike for me in the market. I'm really going to limit my trading to just myself because of its highly inherent and risky nature. However, if a millionaire doesn't care about blowing his or her money and is willing to let me test my system out with no cares of losing just a million then might as well let myself get hired.