Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Little Steps

I'm not really under any get rich quick scheme anymore. I see that it's really more of a gradual process with a big learning curve. I'm just going after what really appeals to me now while researching on the facts. I guess I have always been pretty decent at being this type of person.

Something that I'm starting to question and work at is the idea of growing taller way passed puberty! A lot of people think that it's something genetic which is fine, but there are contradictions that do occur every once in awhile in the world. What I mean is that the parents could be really short but have children that are really tall. It's probably not going to happen that much, but there is this possibility. Therefore, I believe that it's fully not genetic. In addition, ever since I passed my growth spurt I have also managed to literally get an inch taller. Now, I'm working my way to another 1/2 inch while in my late 20's. This makes me feel pretty young and healthy!

I'm going to try out this work out program and see if I could tone down and acquire some ripped abs. I've also ordered some quick and healthy cooking recipe books to try it out. From what I've read, it starts with first eating healthy and then adding in the supplements and exercise; otherwise, it all goes to waste if your body isn't digesting the proper nutrients to build muscle and bone. A lot of things I'm looking at right now is really a long term investment. If I have the time and the right, available lady comes along for me, I'm also going to try to setting down with her now too. All of these things are just so long term and it's something that I'm really excited about doing even though I'm at utmost a nobody in this world.