Monday, December 17, 2012

Knowing What I Want

The bad part about knowing what I want is that it also ties in with my moral conscience. I know that sometimes through lack of control and envisioning myself being really happy, I miss out on discerning the negative consequences and make haste. What I feel when I don't give into my desires and wants is a whole lot of depression and boredom at times. These emotions are something I'm just getting tired of having to deal with daily.

Overall, I'm just going to have to find replacements with the use of my conscience where I'll be really happy to invest my time into. It's pretty much myself the whole time, and ultimately; no matter how bad the person I'm bothered with has been to me, I need to just compensate with it. I can't let my desires turn into obsessions that I don't want now and can't get out of. I don't want to lose my senses of decency and propriety while engaging the highly attractive rewards that come out from corroborating in the right areas.