Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Saving My Energy For Expected Conflict

I've been reading up on the Bible and I believe that the context of what a person should and shouldn't do is really based on some precepts, such as loving others and having the best interest in them. Everybody works differently in this area even if I come across as a really rough person to some ultra sensitive girls.

The way I'm seeing that I'm functioning is to just be direct even if it feels like I'm making fun of the person and laughing after saying what I had to say. Basically, I'm just going to full out onslaught honest about everything and not hold anything back with no hold bars. I've watched some movies of how it seems like the protagonist is blackmailing some bad guy about turning him into the cops. If it's really that bad, I'm going straight to the cops without making any warnings!

If I end up getting killed by these losers I'm going to be engaged in a conflict with then well at least I'm happy in my beliefs of where my afterlife will be and I also have made peace with my personal living matters. I'm pretty much ready to go if it needs be even though I'm going to defend myself heavily and apply very painful self-defense tactics on others who just seem to have gone nuts and stupid in their dealings with me.