Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Meeting My Soul Mate

This is pretty crazy for me because I think I did meet her from about four years ago. I guess some romance was in the midst of developing but being the person I am, I didn't really pay attention to her. The interesting part is that after all those years passed by, we still remain really good friends after having never kept in touch.

She now has a boyfriend and has been in the relationship for long term so I'm assuming that my chances with her are over now. Some part of me still thinks that she's just procrastinating marriage because maybe she isn't convinced about something in her beau, or maybe she just wants to hold off on marriage for awhile. Anyway, having been pretty convinced that she's my soul mate and being the one who actually communicates with me very well and openly whether by text or in person; I hope she sends me an invite to any wedding like she said she would.

I'm also not very interested in her looks that much either but really care about her inner beauty so much more. When I got to see her after the four years of never hanging out, she is actually pretty hot but I felt so comfortable listening to any concerns she had and having fun hanging out. It's like I could never go wrong with her while being my true self- that's how it really looks like with me. I guess she's the one for me, but I care about her happiness more so this guy she's with makes her happy which she implied with me. I'll just have to wait and see if I find another to settle down with or not and how she ends up later in life.