Friday, December 21, 2012

Thinking Onwards

I'm finding out that I just might have an indomitable spirit when it comes to dealing with people. Although it's been awhile now since dealing with some weird people, I see that taking a straight forward approach in life won't really get frowned upon. An example of this is from just watching a T.V. commercial for Kay's Jewelers where a couple pick out a ring they both like at the store and then turns out to be a "perfect" match; afterwards, the man asks the woman to marry her right at the store- it's so straight forward and brought out smiles after discussing it with the women in my household.

I'm just going to do that and hold back nothing even if I'm going through a very weird time. I might as well not hide anything and pay for my immoral sins through reaping consequences now. I can't run from the ultimate judgement that is coming and it's pretty much going to happen to everyone, no matter how scary it sounds. I just made a symbolic remark, which I'm sure most people might have a slight clue of what I'm referring to. Basically to simplify my statement, everybody will pass away someday and hopefully everyone will live a really happy and meaningful life.