Monday, December 10, 2012

Kudos to the Little Guy

Last night, I went to a big party hosted at an airport with some friends. After browsing around and sampling the free delicious food and treats along with the awesome coffee (mmm, so good), we headed towards outside. Along the way, I observed a really small guy whose even shorter than me and he's actually Caucasian! I saw he had big smiles on his face and didn't look that worried about anything but had a look of tremendous confidence. It looked like he was dating a pretty tall woman who was blonde and seemed pretty curvy. Wow, he was also carrying on a conversation or it so seemed like with another couple.

I was really pleased underneath to feel like how that's a sense of accomplishment for the little guy. It makes me wonder how it would be like to date a woman whose a little taller than me. I'm starting to not really care if the girl wears high heels and stands taller than me now, even if she would be shorter than me without them. I'm pretty confident about listening to the woman and not fretting about my personal height issue underneath now. This is such an amazing turn of events for me! I'm so confident and enlightened that I don't even bother to worry about not dating so many really pretty anymore. I just don't see that looks really matter that much to me now. She might still be pretty cute overall, but the appearance isn't such a big deal to me anymore.

I don't care what's on the outside now- I would rather be with someone beautiful on the inside and also is concerned about her health and would be pretty dilligent and be positive about maintaining it if she's not doing so well at the moment. This aspect in a woman who has some health issues such as obesity is a very attractive quality to me.