Sunday, December 16, 2012

Negative Effects

A negative experience at Hope of God Church in Los Angeles is causing me to avoid going to attending church now. I think they played a role in causing me to stumble. I guess since I realize it, I can't just sit around and mope about it all day now. The issue at hand is that I think attending a great church and being part of a fellowship is very meaningful and such a blessing even for nonbelievers!

It also remains part of my efforts to be consistent and make a commitment to attend. This would mean to be prepared to attend there the night before. It looks like I might have to be planning a week ahead of time and monitoring my actions, thoughts, and feelings leading all the way up to the day I set out to attend an assembling of the body. I'm not putting that much effort into attending church anymore. It's like I'm not really motivated to go, but I know that's it really good for me and I actually enjoy it. It feels like I've entrapped myself from being around highly discouraging people and just myself. However, when the moment comes I feel like I'll be ready to act and be highly decisive while direct without stumbling for a short period of time.