Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I'm Trying

This is probably the first year I'm going to purchase my very own Christmas tree. It's going to be a live one and probably going to take some time decorate! I'm probably going to forcibly employ my little sister to do most of the work for me. I just paid for it out of my pocket and that's it. I'm also going to try to put lights up around my home too, which would be pretty fun to do for tradition.

I now have a pretty comfortable earning to buy healthy food and cook. I bought about three cooking books which add up to about 550 recipes, along with the other hundred free recipes I could search for online. I'm looking at only the quick recipes which wouldn't go under an hour for me. I guess since I'm a newbie at cooking, making everything under an hour in the beginning would be acceptable for me and considered fast in my standard. I'm also picking out the ones that would be the most flavorful for me and really healthy!

I'm now thinking about investing my time into my own better health and fitness. I have a job and a pretty comfortable living arrangement at the moment and a really nice currency trading career in the making. I guess there's seriously more to life than what meets the eye. I have realized that there seriously are women out there who just who go after a man with a great personality and elements that just influence him to be more attractive inwardly to the lady. I'm not going to base it on superficial things and look at how beautiful she is on the outside, I'm going to give the beautiful woman on the inside a chance; one of my friend's twin brother has stated that an inwardly beautiful woman is also a rarity to come upon.