Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pretty Neat

I'm really grateful with a reader base or receiving a fresh amount of new visitors onto this blog. I still consider myself to be really small compared to what others can achieve, but I'm just so content and happy about maintaining this blog even though I might not feel like writing about anything on some days. It's pretty crazy content that I have put up here, and some of it is pretty sneaky and questionable but the good part is that I've limited it to be about having a sense of fun. 

With some of the posts I sort of hate keeping around, looking back at those posts, I'm actually laughing underneath about them now. I've become really comfortable within my own shell and really confident about discussing my beliefs and attitudes and giving reasons even if people are bothered by them! It's just words that convey a meaning, so I believe it's important to let out what you believe out there and eventually, if you make a name for yourself then more people will become accepting of you and start liking you. For some reason, I feel that anti-social people who just hate on my comments or others are left out of the equation now so I might as well just do my thing and let life take its course now.