Monday, December 17, 2012

Giving Chase

This is something that I want to try out now. I realize that putting my fullest hopes and expectations on people themselves is only going to bring me occasionally disappointment with failures of living up to my views. For the most part, I do love people and I am going to have opponents in life just like everybody else; it just seems like the minority of people try to cause others distress and chaotic worry!

I'm going to put my hopes and expectations on the Lord. I'm going to give chase to God because I have this strong belief in Him. No matter what happens on this world or in my lifetime, I'm still going to believe there is a God up there reigning in heaven. While chasing after God, I'm still going to put my mind on things that appeal to me; just that the fear of the Lord in my heart is going to direct me in the right path that I really wish to go and to appease everything about me.

The hard and tricky part is dealing with the storms in my life and becoming short-sighted. I may become really impatient and emotionally depressed from being extremely bored with where I'm at and then try to live out my life in sinful pleasures. I'm aware of this, so it's a work in progress for me to get cured of my minor turrets syndrome which I feel when I'm extremely bored with life. It happens to me once in awhile when I'm not keeping in check with myself. I have yet to master this patience of struggling emotionally and keep my head up high!