Monday, December 3, 2012

Keeping Things Real

Sometimes, I feel really well connected with what I'm about to put on this site at other times like right now, I don't know what I'm necessarily digging myself into. Yet, I'm sort of treating this blog like a chore for me in that I'm just using it as a personal tool to encourage myself to be a better person. I remember maybe last year, I kept on writing that I was going to rewording the same thing over and over again which probably made me lose some repeat visitors. The funny thing for me is that I'm not really receiving any complaints or encouragement from other people in the world for my artistic direction.

When I am straight forward, it seems like I just get to voice my opinion very comfortably without anyone really bugging me about it or siding with me. I think people in general have depressing issues underneath that they try to resolve but can't really fully make something about it. I'm learning that anyone can be possessed with pride also, even Special Ed. students and that they can make all these boisterous statements about themselves while feeling great, even if it annoys others. In a way, it's showing off while being personally deceived about what the person actually is.

I'm just glad the guy whose been joking about how great he is in life while lying at the same time that he isn't joking, has finally mentioned that he knows he isn't the best. I told him a story which totally contradicts his beliefs and he came to believe it. He's sort of chauvinistic and so with my direct approach with telling this story about how a small woman successfully fulfilled a man's role made him so flabbergasted that he couldn't block it out as truth.