Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dating Update

Okay, I got close but no cigar this time. Well, the good thing is that I don't seem to really care and won't ever be frustrated. I'm just going to go for searching someone who has plenty of time and seems to be pretty cool with everything about me. I guess it's a little hard because I try to hold back on some things that might make me look really bad.

Before I go out dating, I want to make sure that my heart is totally in the right direction and my mind and body are at the place. While in the process of just looking at things and feeling a little sad over finding some close calls, I'm going to continue improving my physique and economic status. What would be more of a blessing for me would be to find a girl with the right personality type for me and someone who has some similarities with me to be at least a good friend to hang out with. I think my needs are to pretty much have a diverse amount of friends, and I guess I desire to hang out with some cool and unique females right now because I haven't really done that in awhile.