Friday, December 28, 2012

Leap Year

A crazy thing happened to me yesterday. I guess what I went through really sucked even though I was hanging out with a female friend and one of my closest buddies. I managed to ask this girl if she was interested in hanging out, and what I really liked about her is that she was really upfront with me in letting me know she wanted to go with me to the destination I was headed.

From the position I have in my dad's company and being single, I did get to meet a courteous and cute Korean girl and get initially greeted by another pretty Korean girl. I just don't care that they're really good looking or not; it doesn't matter to me because I'm not really going to do anything with it anyway. It seems like it's feeling like a hassle in going out with so many girls and never settling down. I'm honestly not seeking for temporary pleasures now but instead looking for a long term and fulfilling relationship with a wonderful woman.

These Korean girls were also taller than me, and honestly, I wasn't really bothered by my own height anymore. I'm starting to think it really doesn't matter if the woman isn't that bothered by it. At least it can develop into just a decent friendship and from being short, I might be able to discern and get to be around people who have beautiful attitudes. In a way, being short and finding the one-in-a-million inwardly beautiful woman to marry is being very upfront.

This is pretty much my last post for the whole year and from being the year we had an extra day, I am making honorable mentions to anybody who got to visit this website.