Monday, December 3, 2012

Pretty Simple Approach

I'm going to make this one a post for the guys who are hardhearted and don't care about being rejected. It's basically to just be straight forward and direct and just keep on asking the girls you are interested in for whatever purpose you have in mind. Obviously, I would prefer the guy start with just hanging out and getting to know the pretty girl before everything else.

By being direct and taking an honest approach in an morally appropriate situation, women don't seem to mind just being straight forward back and telling me the reason for being busy very bluntly. Maybe, they don't want to get involved with it, but they are not going to express it right away from trying to be nice. I guess the guy does have an advantage with being able to still lead the conversation in anyway he wants it to take it.

I guess it comes down to how sensitive the guy is and how concerned he is about being rejected by a very beautiful girl. I think one of my friends is concerned about becoming dependent on a girl and getting into doing some madness and controlled by the girl while she's practically so hot. He's also sort of concerned about the girl he wants to be with not liking him at all and never having any more chances. I think he prefers to just dream about the ideal situations rather than trying to pursue it in the real world. Therefore, it makes it hard for me to convince him to change up his game in a positive direction- he's acting like a runaway and cute puppy sitting on the sidelines. I'm probably going to start laughing at him though when he makes rude complaints behind people's back or puts me down from my own efforts because I understand his occasional frustration.