Saturday, December 15, 2012

Keeping It Open

When it comes to admiring women for me, I'm no longer really that picky now. I used to have a set of visual preferences of the type of girl I would want to end up marrying. I no longer value those shallow things. I have even called one of my friends Shallow Hal because of how he looks at a relationship in being with the best looking girl he could be compatible with. There's one woman he's really into, and I guess she's no fluke because a lot of people are attracted to her. It's the girl who played Lana Lang on WB's Smallville, which is a sci-fi T.V. show about Superman when he was in high school all the way up to donning his famous and colorful tights! The beautiful, Canadian actress Kristin Kreuk does seem to have a great personality. Furthermore, I didn't know she's pretty short; enough to be shorter than me! I guess I'm taller than some larger than life attractive females, like it matters to me now.

I pretty don't care how a woman looks now as long as I can be compatible with her and she has a great personality that pairs up well with mine. This means that there are so many available women out there for me to find the right match for me because I'm not getting delusional about finding the hottest girl out there like other guys. This also means that I don't care if a girl I become attracted to rejects my advances because of the opportunity I see unfolding before my eyes now. From keeping it open, my perspective has broadened in life and I see so many different and positive possibilities that would enrich my life along with boosting the experiences of others. My buddy says that he is after all, Shallow Hal except that he doesn't have a belly. My closest correspondent is so funny sometimes, and I guess what annoys me about him helps me keep things in perspective in life. The people who ran away from me are definitely missing out on what life has to offer- they are closing their minds and limiting themselves which can be very mentally unstable.