Saturday, December 15, 2012

Now I Get It

I'm finally seeing that with the people who just act rather withdrawn with me and have personalities that seem to be bothered by me, they are pretty much a lost cause if I can't talk to them anymore. The type of person I am is that I'm not really going to turn away a person with just talking to them. I'm not the kind of guy who likes to run away, but I guess if it's the smart thing to do now then might as well.

Basically, on the pages of my Facebook, from my rough persona or something unappealing, I've been losing a little bit of friends on there. It's pretty funny how they allow me on their profile and then remove me after awhile. Well, they did involve themselves after agreeing to add me in the beginning. They make all these excuses of how they don't want to get involved, a breach of their personal space, or how it was their personal decision. I'm starting to see that it's probably because they're facing some health mental issues with me. For the ones who I can't really reach anymore out of lack of time and really talk to in person, it's pretty much a "See ya!" I sort of understand their dilemma and how they're going to feel a little sheepish and doubtful about their behaviors. I guess I'm not the kind of guy to try to fend off and move on with your life without feeling depressed!