Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas Eve

Okay, I'm going to let this one out of the bag. I bought a really expensive desktop for my little sister. Since I know she could have been checking up on this blog every once in awhile, now I'm letting it spill because she isn't going to checking my blog anytime soon this whole year. I guess I just know her just like that. We had a little communication breakdown while she was driving me around like a crazy fiend on the wheel. Man, I can't see her driving really well from being distracted about her weird and indecent thoughts. She was conveying some of them with me; man it was torture.

The desktop is pretty much a high i7 pentium model- something of the sort of the model i7 3770. It is decently priced and one of the fastest in the world. Along with other features, it has a 2 TB hard drive and 60 GB SSD, a blu-ray disc burner, 16 GB of RAM, and a 3 GB graphics card. With those types of specs, I would buy it for myself but for this year I decided that it would be best suited to go to my weird little sister. I can just say I'm doing it out of love for her. The desktop is found on the Costco website, even though I drove up to a couple stores to see if they had it- it really has to be ordered online so I paid a little extra for it, but I think for a $1000, it's a bargain and great deal.

It's time for me to wrap up the present and present it to her. That is so cool, I used the same word finally to mean something else in the sentence. Okay, almost done for the year in writing and just in time for Christmas and being home for getting some cornflakes.