Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Meaning of Friendship

In times of these seasons, it's just great to be around a loving family or to come back home every year to celebrate Christmas with other kin. It's just a no brain-er! What I'm finding to be pretty extensive is actually being a true friend for someone; I've watched all these movies where actors seem to have great chemistry with each other and get along really well with each other like they're the best of friends. Even if the friendship doesn't look so impeccable on the movie screen, I'm sure if the actors are pretty compatible with each other and click then they'll be staying in touch.

Man, I just listen to people now and no matter how rowdy and annoying stuff I've been hearing now, I just can't really stay mad at the person anymore. I guess people go through these phases where they feel like killing each other, but then decide to drop something by some act and reconcile. Those type of movies are pretty funny to watch like Jingle All the Way. For the holiday cheer and fun, it was actually a movie about two strangers becoming rivals and then becoming enemies of each other so they can compete to win the attention of their child. It obviously favored Arnold Schwarzenegger more and with his pretty ruddy appearance I guess it makes sense with the unyielding spirit he had in obtaining a selfless goal.

Anyhow, the plot shows that Arnold's character got to be the lucky one in the movie no matter how many people would want to claim it's a racist movie. Anyway, Sinbad's character could have been played by anyone and Phil Hartman played a sleazeball too so definitely, there really isn't any sense in calling the movie racist without being unreasonable. I pretty much talked myself out of thinking that movie was being unfair to the black community.