Monday, December 10, 2012

Weighing In Percentages

Right now, I feel like I have a 100% chance of getting along with any woman and just being friends. With the idea of agreeing to date me, I see it being more like 25% with the ones I'm actually interested in while including the fact she's already dating someone. I guess those aren't really bad odds for me, and it's better than nothing. I'm not going to really work that hard either for getting a woman to go out with me- I'd rather just keep it natural and would want her to just love me for who I am.

One of my friends is pretty much a hit or miss type of person. He believes at the moment that the chance of meeting his soul mate is 0.01%. I basically told him to concur with his family's advice in going back to school and obtaining a degree. Maybe, he'll put himself in the position to meet someone interesting enough to possibly marry someday.