Monday, December 3, 2012

Keeping Some Life In Perspective

It seems like the most important things for me in my life is to be a giving person. Currently, I'm trying to buy my sister something pretty expensive and nice for her. Also, for my cousin I'm taking it pretty seriously in helping him acquire some tools to help advance his personal interests and career. Maybe, it's because they are family and I've come to know them that I have also come to have a significant amount of care for them to want to make serving their interests one of my major priorities.

I'm noticing that the women I try to contact are becoming pretty straight forward with me and actually pretty open about what's going on in their life. This is pretty nice because even though I don't really care that much, I can actually see that they are human even though other women I have known claim that girls are just crazy individuals!

I've had some metamorphosis in my life because I seriously don't care about a woman's appearance that much as I do with mine. The only thing that sometimes gets to me consciously but still doesn't really hinder me from socializing is being short. I personally do associate being tall as a wonderful thing, but my body is so compact and strong looking that it seems like I can still intimidate some individuals. It's been an interesting realization of how looks can really be deceiving when fitting in personal interests. Yet, I'm seeing the bigger picture and it seems like a good number of attractive females don't mind me being short or better yet, it seems like they feel a little more elevated about themselves with the defined confidence I display socially.