Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another Useful Thing

I have finally realized another basic thing that is hard for a lot of adolescent males to young males in their twenties to come to terms with. It's basically how the appearance of a beautiful and attractive lady isn't the same as what the guy is going to have permanently. The thing that matters more is committing to a beneficial relationship and making it work, besides finding pleasurable moments with a physically alluring beauty. There is more satisfaction and fulfillment in establishing a lifetime partnership with the opposite sex, besides just feeling good about dating a pretty female. 

This personal justification that seems to be agreed upon by pretty smart individuals really gets me to adjust my lifestyle a little bit better. Occasionally, I would find myself cheating on my morals but the part that gets me the most is how it feels like a waste of time! Just working towards a fulfilling relationship and being open to incidents that might occur is good enough for me. Having an agreement of dating with a high quality girl has given me the pick up I needed to look at a higher and more meaningful perspective. Even if it doesn't work out, I'm just glad that talking honestly about some life issues with her made me see the better man who I want to be from within.