Sunday, September 8, 2013

Making More Affordable Costs To Opportunity

From having a pretty decent job and low rent to pay, I have plenty of spending money left over to go for running a little side business and to go have fun with friends. I don't even feel baffled by spending money on a female friend I won't be dating seriously anymore. This giving attitude just feels great and helps me to see a positive, interactive environment while just engaging in so much mutual fun with the female friend. I can't really say girlfriend because everyone would think that way.

I've only had one girlfriend and it was just a simple agreement in committing myself to her. It was done online and she was writing to me as a pen pal. I didn't take my agreement with her seriously, but she was so mad that she wrote she would never write to me again if I didn't say anything and that's what happened. I guess I didn't like her old classic name, "Pam". Now I know Pamela could actually be a very attractive name; oh well, my mind wasn't registering that mature and fast enough at the wild age of 13. I was influenced by the usual stuff that influences some bad adults today. So no, I'm not that innocent even though I look that way. I don't even feel like a loser either if people know what I mean.

I've moved on already, which means that I've learned from my mistakes and don't need some pills to make my life more happier. From making this assertion, I realize that angry people do have a mental condition of being crazy in the moment. If they act crazy by yelling or trying to screw you over and say that it's for your own good or something, then yeah, they are mad with you no matter what they say otherwise. Even though I've felt so angry and communicated my feelings, I've always had a hidden agenda of staying their friend so I'm an absolute exception to the claim- I've never blocked or removed any friend on Facebook either, no matter how annoying or crazy I felt their posts or pictures were. I have never made any rejection either on Facebook and add anyone even if I think he or she is fake; I'm just that good at managing those feelings- I'm pretty unique in this area!