Friday, September 20, 2013

Making The Effort

I find myself being weird when I'm driving by myself and talking to myself every once in awhile. I'm getting minor fits of remembering unpleasing moments. I also do a lot of related day dreaming still and sometimes have to make the effort to put that aside to get something else done. It's not an easy challenge with the road I've been taking, but I do enjoy it better these days!

What I have been noticing is that knowledge is power! Somehow, it must be natural to think in a way to want to come up on top for the best interest and by going after it, I believe that the better moral person will usually win, if he or she maintains personal composure. One of the things I am understanding to deal with better is my own anger and not letting it get the best of me.