Saturday, September 21, 2013

Purely Enriching Goals

I think everybody has goals that would make them feel happy. A few could use some help in creating better goals for happiness, but those exceptions just can't be helped no matter how hard you try. Like for instance, this one guy I know thinks hitting on women while getting away with touching them and not getting in trouble is the greatest thing in the world; he then goes on to describe how he's like the ultimate player from doing something weird like that. What a character especially because he doesn't want to change! 

Anyway, losers allow their past hurtful experiences and giving up on something that was cherished to formulate their current endeavors. The guy I described above pretty much has this touching fetish because he's trying to be very sensitive with females but feels that touching them like on the arm and hands or even the leg if he can get that far is his way of taking a chance of something risky and getting to experience what it feels to be a man! His heart was also broken by a young and beautiful high school girl, so he prefers doing this touching with young girls who graduated high school because they are of legal age and it reminds him of that experience of how he can prove himself to be better. There's really no way to change him, but I told him as long as you aren't offending them and not getting in trouble with it, and he agreed with me on that note. It's a pretty weird profile for him, but okay.

Basically, what I just described is a loser's goal and it basically makes him so happy because he's done it for so long and convinced himself to think that way. Yes, there are exceptions to making great goals but for myself, I seem to take on fulfillment from doing something I could freely be a giving person in like studying to becoming a physician's assistant (PA). I also take after my past enjoyment of obsessing over computer technology, so getting I.T. certificates is another that I'm also interested in pursuing after and then possibly locking a career in it. My goals seem to be about being happy with helping people and doing a lot of cool stuff!