Saturday, September 21, 2013

Time To Pawn Poker

I basically suck at playing poker. I've had it with the high and low swings and can't stand it anymore. I'm going to pawn it for a trading career. The only time I will play poker is if I'm in Las Vegas or some friends want to play poker to kill some time. Other than that with my personal time, I'm going to focusing on other things that interest me.

I'm one of those flexible guys with a thousand other interests and always constantly looking forward to adding more interesting stuff to try out and be engaged in. Poker takes up too much personal time, if I get engaged in it and also the swings suck for me. The professionals are pros because they live through all of that; my hats off to them and salute because they are one-of-a-kind people and pretty sociable I should say, but I'm never going to be one of them. I'm done with professional poker; I'm doing something less time-consuming and more riskier with the excitement of having other distractions which is trading currency.