Saturday, September 21, 2013

Anticipating Weekend

I am definitely around a group of interesting guys most of the time. The way that I'm living my life is that I'm starting to hang out with females a little more and experiencing what their side is about. I'm pretty open to it and even though I don't agree with every aspect that a crazy girl might do, I'm still okay with just being friends and having a normal conversation.

Throughout the week, it's pretty much work and focusing on my career with little time to attend to personal matters like dating. It's during the weekend that I find myself having the most relaxed time off and enjoying all of the free time. My mind and heart are just starting to really mature and be happy about taking on responsibilities that I should have always been doing. I'm no longer really finding exciting computer games to be such a useful hobby anymore.

There are a variety of things that I enjoy doing, and I'm pretty much flexible so with my decisions, I need them to be pretty stern and also my morals aren't really to be in strife with anyone so I need to go after the best things that would be best suited for me now. It really doesn't matter how much a crazy individual thinks you are crazy for anything or how much they start overreacting, what's important is that you find your personal awareness of what you can get out of something and then examine if it's worthwhile to go after something. There's really no right or wrong in this pursuit, as long as the crazy individual isn't getting hurt. He or she might get offended but that's only because she's being well over the top and having a hard time getting over some feelings.

The way I'm starting to see it is that I have to examine the rewards of doing something of my natural self which is still staying a friend even long after a conflict that never resolved itself is really worthwhile with some people. My little crazy sister is a definite yes! Some other people, maybe not so much because of their personally, crazy belief system.