Friday, September 20, 2013

Not Staying Distracted

There are a lot of things that could distract a person, especially when there's not a lot of things to do to consume time at the moment. First off, I do realize that the most fun of doing something distracting requires two things: money and friends. I know several females who love shopping- it was funny to eavesdrop on this girl I used to like and how she confessed to maxing out her credit card and having to pay the bills. I made her other friends mad because I used the word eavesdrop! They were pretty crazy and should get some help because they didn't get the overall picture and sense. Anyway, even if they don't choose to get help, I am still accepting of who they are and don't mind how crazy they become with me now. I am still scared of how they try to hire the big boys to take me down, but I'm learning to better manage those feelings and prepare better for it without causing too much of a ruckus.

It's pretty funny now that I think the incidents that took place for me, and how others become entertained with some of the stories I share too from my own perspective. I think overall, I am the better person because I still intend on staying friends with them no matter what and not budge from that idealism even if I get super mad or disappointed at them. I have so much confidence underneath me that it feels so healthy and makes me feel alive! It's a great feeling. I see how I'm communicating with physically attractive females a lot better and they are responding positively to me too; yeah, it's a great confidence booster to just feel confident and then more fun and great things happening. Dude, my appearance is young and I think I'm witty enough from the academic efforts I made, so there's all the confidence I need with whatever I need to plan for an outcome. I feel sad every once in awhile over my personal appearance not being the way I want it too, but I think those moments are funny now so it doesn't even hurt my confidence.