Friday, September 20, 2013

Doing Priorities First

What I notice the advantages of doing priorities first is that once the task is completed, then it's gold, meaning that you don't have to look back at it again. I found myself doing trivial tasks a lot like playing video games I became bored with as a kid. It makes me laugh how stupid I was. Even though I did senseless stuff like that to try to appease my lustful sensations that never died, I felt so empty and guilty inside all the time. It's just too funny what I went through emotionally.

I'm no longer hurting when I go after tedious task of doing some priority. It's like listening to a boring conversation from a pretty girl. I want to think about something else because I'm so bored and tune out; I'm also aware that I'm about to day dream with this lovely girl's tale and not interact with her at a coffee shop. I just put in a little bit more effort and listen to what she has to say, even though I don't like it at the moment. That's how I think doing tedious and important tasks are like. Even though you don't like it, it's like eating those nasty vegetables when you were little; I think vegetables taste exquisite now but when I was a kid, I was packing up on a lot of sugar and one would know how hyper a kid would turn out to be! From talking to those lovely girls, I'm actually quite glad I completed some priorities everybody thinks about because it impresses them. Also, it feels actually good and something I can be really pleased about from looking back on now.