Monday, September 23, 2013

Benefits Of Optimism

One of my buddies was really attracted to this one girl and she ended up inviting him out to her party but he didn't want to go. I was wondering what was up, and it's because he's with too many worries and they ended up bringing him down to not even act to avoid conflict. It's pretty interesting how he is really passive aggressive and will avoid conflicts. He was also making weird comments on Facebook with this one pretty girl he was mad at and then he ended up deleting his comments and removing her as a friend after he participated irrelevantly with me on one of her discussions. I had told him on that post that he should tune it down until his next big raise!

The guy likes to think about all the worst outcomes and that is pretty much how he structures his life around. He does like flirt to around with risk in a safe manner like gambling and when the moment he hits a small bump on the road, he bails out. I guess one of the reasons he can't be fully optimistic all the time is because he bases a lot of his decisions emotionally and fails to think it through in a smart manner. He also likes to convince himself with the biggest fact to be the "No go" or "go get-er". It's easy to think simple and selfish like that, and I guess it's natural but the effort being made in the head is all worth it in the end though. Maybe it's true like he said, he's meant to be on God's good humor.

One of the billboard signs I saw is, "Healthy = hugs". Another sign I saw is "Optimism = healthy". It feels really good to hug my female friends sometimes, I won't lie! It's great to be optimistic for a guy because it promotes a lot of inner confidence with a hard work ethic, and it's very attractive for many people too.