Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Planning Things

I think I should really put my focus on the bigger scope of things in life and really limit my playing time. I guess for my personality, I can't really help it but make friends with people and hang out with them. That being said, I also get a lot of personal time and with this personal time, I need to utilize a lot better because I don't really get a lot of it.

Right now, I'm looking to create a back up plan in case my full-time job doesn't work out. I do have an interest in being a health practitioner of more or less, a physician's assistant. I guess I find the field of medicine to be interesting and soothing in a way to learn about without stressing myself out so much with constant worries of others suing me from being wrong. I would like to go volunteer my services at a third world country once or twice with the medical knowledge I obtain, and it would be like a dream come true for me.