Monday, September 9, 2013

Might Take A Few Times

Expecting the worst and having the confidence to go through with it because you just naturally desire it isn't always the easiest course to go through in life. There are a lot of factors involved and sometimes you have to let go of some things because there might be something bigger that you desire, and it pretty much overlies a desire.

From having had some successes in my confident approach and seriously not being that emotionally affected by a crazy person, I'm really ready to handle talking about the past with other crazy people that drives them crazy when I bring it up now and to get them to find resolve in the manner and then for them to not become so angry about it anymore. Obviously, they are probably going to feel really silly or worthless about what happened but it's not going to stop them from being their crazy old selves! I don't mind them being crazy so much with me anymore because I won't let it affect me a great deal. Possibly, they'll have a greater motivation to be okay around me and allow me to influence them into being a little nicer with me.