Monday, September 23, 2013

Hard Work Routine

I'm starting to catch on to this whole being hard working thing on a daily basis now, even if I am a bit bored. I guess I don't want to ultimately get too carried away that I don't end up discovering my potential that would make me happy. Seriously, one of the things gets me going is this confidence that's a part of me these days; it feels like I am young and witty enough to get things done. Even if I get bested by the nature of the beast, I don't like that bad experience to get the best of me; it's something I sort of like to laugh about in myself, when I'm feeling sad over my own selfish desires.

It totally seems like in some places where I don't think I will receive that much, I actually do get a lot of it and in others, I really hardly receive any when I'm expecting anything good. Anyhow, I'm not going to turn totally mindless about it; I would rather adjust to the occasion and continue living a diligent route with earning a decent living and being someone who could make a difference to people's lives, no matter how big or small I would appear to those individuals. I'm still learning a lot about myself and have a lot to try. Like, what's on my mind right now is that I want to seriously try those brainy games that are believed to exercise your mind and make you smarter. I totally lack a little bit of self-awareness from having a lot of good things happening my brain chemically these days but still, I don't want to feel old when those effects are onto me.

Partnering up with a beautiful female for raising a family someday and enjoying each other's devotion to each other is seriously going to be a challenge! First off, I need to find somebody who meets that description. It seems like a lot of people close to me are expecting me to tie the knot sooner or later and for those friends who don't, they seem proud of me for making the effort. It's better to work hard at being balanced today, instead of letting it off to give into the distractions that the day has to offer and to wait for another day. Even if the feeling isn't right at the moment to begin changing it around, making the push to adjust at places you are struggling by accepting your mistakes and changing those regrets into actions whenever you are aware of it can later turn into a daily task! It's just going to take a lot of time, but hanging on and holding on and then making those actions will dramatically change an unhappy person's life.