Sunday, September 8, 2013

Time To Begin Searching

From having built so much confidence and no longer minding being rejected while pursuing a girlfriend, I'm ready to go for a figurative hunt in finding a lovely wife! I'm a lot different than possibly 7.5 guys out of 10; I really don't factor in any woman's physical appearance because I already know she can make herself look beautiful. I tend to be very active in a physical manner like going out for snowboarding or taking a light run in the hot sun, so one thing I am looking for is a lady who would be pretty much into hanging out with me most of the time. The romantic parts can come later and the crazy fun moments can happen after making a deeper marriage vow.

My parents are both very well acquainted with ancient arts of raising an Asian family. I myself have adopted a more loose model, but tend to stick to conservatively moral viewpoints on the important matters. I guess I've been fostered pretty well for having developed a love to be pleasing to others and getting on the right page with God based only on all the verses of the Holy Bible. I think I'm going for marrying an Asian woman of my heritage, but for the family I raise, I won't hold a high bar of having to marry the same race anymore. My parents intended on raising me to marry a pure Asian woman of their country and having their Asian grand kids. With me not being very picky about girls, I don't have a problem with it anymore and will look for that venue now. While in the meantime of looking for that one Asian girl to marry, I'll just have fun with girls of any race while hanging out with them as a friend and gaining experience of the type of person I am and getting more familiar with female territory.