Monday, September 23, 2013

Making A Difficult Choice

The personality of a person is generally what will cause him or her to act out in desirable lifestyle choices. One thing for certain though is that there are commonalities people can share even though the way it got there could be different, such as marriage or becoming wealthy. A struggle that I have been making myself is my personality having a deep root of desiring friendship and a peaceful relationship with all the crazies I've ever come across e.g. man, woman, dog, cat, or even baby.

Yeah, those animals and people have made me upset or angry with them before but still deep down inside, I just want to laugh about all the pains they have caused me and get them to move on without overreacting with me whenever I bring up a sensitive topic about them. The thing I have to remember is that they have never been a threat to me, so there's no reason for me to go policing them all of a sudden. 

I've come up with a decision and hopefully, it's a great one but at least it's considerably normal, I'm leaving behind that one crazy group I've been struggling to normalize over the past couple years. My main reason is that there really isn't enough good out of it to work that hard for it with them. I've also figured out that they have an inability to truly harm me, so moving on from them might actually be the more strategic advantage on my part. What I mean by that is that I won't really have to spend so much gas money driving up to that beat up location, which is basic and for the more intricate way of thinking, being on good terms with them isn't going to settle much. Might as well just drop everything and leave it behind and move on now. I believe that I am also the better person too because I don't need to make anti-social decisions when I'm about staying friends no matter how emotionally affected I became. I think I'm just going to set up a better life than theirs in remembrance of them in the back of my head and completely move on without worrying about their ineffectiveness.