Monday, September 9, 2013

Going For Most Effective Approach

Now I see that communicating the right way is more important than what I'm feeling at the moment and also more important than saying how you want to help the person with personal advice. It all comes down to talking the right way with incidents where the other person is going a little crazy with you. Afterwards, if you did something literally bad then yeah, that's where you get consequences. 

Basically, a person becoming crazy with you and you having done something bad are two separate entities. I guess I thought they both somehow went together for a time being so I was really angry and stuck in a hole somewhere in my heart for awhile. Now, I realize that I'm rather lucky from not having done something so bad that it would give me huge consequences to suffer. No matter what the crazy person tells me or others, I'm fairly lucky that I didn't lose my cool enough to have to face very serious consequences. 

What's also even better is that I can now handle talking to the person with issues without losing my own cool now and actually talking about the issue the right way. Even I were to feel like losing it, I can be humble enough to drop the incident at that moment. My intention is to get along with everyone, even if they are going bananas about stuff occasionally; those types of girls shall never be my ideal choice to marry but still I have a natural and unique desire to get along with them. I'm very quite good at managing those feelings from having had such an interesting background and weird persona that would stand out if personalities were visible to everybody.