Friday, September 20, 2013

Going Off Strong Convictions

Having a stable belief system will seriously influence one person into a steady direction because when doubt comes the person's way, he or she will probably not stagger from the belief. What I believe these days is something that could be funny but useful for me. I believe in the midst of stupid conflicts, I am young and intelligent enough to get around!

I just have that confidence in me so much nowadays so by looking for a certain way to manipulate the direction in my favor, most often than not I can find a way to eventually be crowned the new champion! Of course, I can't lose interest in the subject matter- that's for sure or see it conflicting with my other arrangements going on. I also need to perceive a reward that would be worthwhile before going after it. I also have to be prepared for handling the worst case scenarios, but mostly, they have been unfair and I have been fortunate in those cases. With all of those things in place, then it makes sense to do what you feel needs to be done!