Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Forex Trades Looking Nicer


I'm starting to understand my own simplified style of trading currency. It's definitely speculating because you really don't know what the market is going to do at any given time. I watched this really cool documentary on YouTube about how top traders were putting in billions of dollars in the market just to lower or raise the currency by a couple cents for making profit. It's pretty crazy how they were scalping the market by coordinating with other big banks!

Anyway, my take has been a more eased approach and something I have been longing to do on a part-time basis while letting this thing turn into my main form of living. I'm taking on a day/swing trading approach from just enjoying the style. My employed strategies are in no particular order: Fibonacci numbers, candlestick and chart patterns, divergences, support/resistance, news reports, and trend lines. On top of doing that I will trade no more than one currency per day and add on the next day, if I am in a no lose situation. It's turning out to be quite promising and pretty fun.

I pretty much have a set and go thing where I just use my customized script I wrote to set up a 1 to 2 risk reward trade and then manually put in a trailing stop of 1 to 1. It's still on demo but if I can get it working really well then maybe I might have something that would support my finances in place of having a full-time job.