Monday, September 9, 2013

Going For A Shoe-In

Looks like going through the days, my mind is just wandering over the same details that just feel really good to play over in my head. I do have this desire though to stay committed to paying attention more these days to my surroundings and others. I'm living in peace right now and it's great! I guess since I developed some guts and used it to find out what I needed to know, I don't really have to be such a great jerk with the same crazy people anymore.

Being always calm and collected is one of the greatest mysteries to solve, it really can help resolve a lot of people issues which are mostly minor. My feelings go on a high and low binge all the time, so I think becoming dedicated must be the number one concern while looking for ways to always innovate and reinvent some personal techniques. I have noticed that the things I planned out in my head don't always go according to plan, but I still seem to remain pretty cool and funny when it doesn't now.