Sunday, September 8, 2013

Communicating Effectively

One of the hardest parts in communicating with another person, for instance, a girl you like (since I'm a guy); is not allowing your personal desires to take over and try to consume the other person as the object of your affection. Despite those hormonal and natural feelings of wanting to be with someone, it's important for a man to be able to respect another's personal space. What I mean by personal space is respecting their faithful commitments of being with another. There are so much more menial things and getting so worked up and complaining about those things, means that something wrong is going on in the head. However, don't be alarmed because everyone has some type of mental issue; otherwise, there wouldn't be a life worth living for!

I've found myself being able to practice a useful form of talking while not feeling out of whack with anyone. It took me awhile to handle a lady going crazy with me by raising her voice from being angry- I still find it annoying that my own mother could resort to that fashion occasionally, but those feelings of adrenaline where I could scream at the top of my lungs or do a wrestling move and pin a guy in three seconds are something I really don't do anymore. I'm not resorting to those temporary feelings but let's just say, I'm going to keep it on reserve for primal survival instinct.

The way I've been doing it with the angry women who have gone crazy with me to the point of no return is through communicating via words of sweet and honest encouragement. It's important to be truthful because without it, the woman will hate you even more later on, but through honesty, there's really no denying it while you're saying sweet things to her. There's really this sense of emotional security that women possess, and it can come out better by fostering her in a kind, social setting whether it's personal between you and her or not. It's actually a lot of fun to have personal interaction with her and enjoy the moment while setting a good example for others to follow. Along with being able to encourage in a sweet and honest manner which is the general, straightforward idea that all men should have for their wife, I add a little bit of my own fun which is just being naturally funny with her through observant and caring behavior.