Thursday, December 10, 2020

Exciting Outlook

It finally looks like the work I put in with trading the Forex market is starting to pay off. I'm making a ton of change off of it by trading with the minimal amount to warm myself up. It's neat that my strategy is starting to consistently work this whole month. I want to put in a couple more months to just be sure that this is the real deal now, but it looks like I'm reading the markets properly now.

It's really all based on theories and personal style so I don't think trading on your own is something you can really teach. Sure, there are systems out there that you can buy but nothing comes close to perfecting your own. You can definitely borrow things that are out there while testing different systems and looking for something that makes sense to your needs and will be committed to. 

I did a lot of testing on the Forex market on my own and it totaled for over a few years. I even hired coaches to help me out. I ended up using a couple of their indicators while finding a replacement for one of them to mimic a system that joins two different systems together for my own preference. I'm not really following any of their setups closely, and it's really been from my own trial and error that I have come up with two of them that work really well for me and happen enough times during the week to keep me satisfied with day/swing trading the market. 

I may have landed on a rare goldmine for myself, but it's something that I believe I can't properly teach anyone because of my own personal biases. I guess it might work by following my invented school of thought, but there may be some changes you could make with it. I don't really want to teach this to anyone for free and there's also a chance you could lose more than you can chew. Thirdly, I would rather keep all the profit for myself using my own funds rather than having someone else claim some from profit while backing me with their money. Therefore, it makes sense to keep this an independent activity that I'm lucky to have stumbled upon and taken initiative from just searching for something like it years ago.  

With doing well in stocks, it's totally another ballgame and I joined an investment group to do all the heavy lifting for me. So far, I'm making profit overall from following their advice with allocating my portfolio to how things make sense for me. I want to get more wealthy so I could start having more fun investing while using their full services and possibly put it more on autopilot and then have a fun early retirement while continuing to make money and being able to use it to influence better outcomes for my family and possibly my local community.