Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Time to Move Forward

I think it's a total relief that the World Series is over now. I am writing this post on Oct 28 so it's only 54 days ahead of schedule at this point. I couldn't get my mind off of it, and I just had to watch it instead of doing my boring tasks I had in mind. After finishing the game, I ended up falling asleep and then woke up today to suffer from a couple losing trades I could have probably prevented. Oh well, it's a done deal now and I still accumulated more than 10% profit this month while trading the minimum amount. I think I need one more month of testing out an even better strategy that I think I developed just to be sure, before going all out with this. Still, I am actively trading while making money with the least amount of risk possible so I must still be doing something right for a change.

It can only get better as I increase my winning percentage and get more selective with my trading entries. I'm close to having a robust system now that just works while self-adapting to any kind of current market situation. I'm not going to share this with the general public either, and it's possible some people might still think I'm crazy if I do because one can never know what will happen from the uncertainty. It's also putting someone's hard earned money on the line, so I'd rather just advise them to do it on their own and struggle to get there if they want it so badly. Otherwise, it just wasn't meant for them I guess. 

Now, I'm looking to also add on with trading cryptocurrencies and seeing if I can adapt a similar system that I already have going with my Forex trades. These are just for fun right now of course while using a demo account. For stocks, because of its expected lower return and less volatility attached to it, I'm just going to leave it to the experts I placed my trust in. I'm definitely playing the role of an investor in stocks, compared to being a speculative swing trader with Forex and cryptocurrency. There's also a service that my investing group offers in swing trading stocks, so I'll be looking to get into that as well. It's like copy and paste with trading stocks for me.