Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Making Better Sense of My Time

I'm starting to realize that watching favorite episodes is something I can set aside for a later time instead of making it a priority. It will always be there whenever I feel like it, so there's really no need to give myself into it right after coming home, unless I'm just too much of a fan and can't help myself.

Yet, for practical reasons, I feel that I'm going to have to contain those desires to take care of other things first. It's because I'm starting to notice that once the time leaves, it's never coming back. Also with the thought of doing it for making more money, I could always put in more work whenever later. It's just that there are more important things to do like taking care of the family and managing personal health issues. 

I'm going to have to exercise consistent discipline now with just holding off on fun distractions until I have my productive and well-balanced tasks out of the way first.