Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Sticking to the Plan

It looks like in order for me to get somewhere then I'm going to have to work at limiting my distractions and doing things that I highly prioritize and want to do first. Maybe the lack of my satisfaction is probably from figuring that I don't really need to do much extra work with my investing and trading activity. It's pretty awesome how I've worked it out to come to this point. 

It could be that I don't really want to give in to working out and cooking because it's filled with some insecurities and mainly just not being aware of what I'm supposed to be doing. I don't have a set mind for it yet, but I know it's what I would like to be able to do on the fly without putting up much of a hassle for it. It's something I'm really going to need to work on. I guess I'll just work at coming up with a priorities list and try to keep on following it.